A very beautiful resort with very hospitable staff. Good service! Our 3 bedroom villa has a huge living room and garden. Amazing snow mountain view! My friends & I had a really memorable stay and we planned to have to return in the next summer.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Lijiang Hotel Lijiang
- Banyan Tree Lijiang Hotel
- Banyan Tree Hotel Lijiang
- Lijiang Banyan Tree Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the ethnic charm, historical milieu and architectural landscape of the Old Town of Lijiang. Located in Yunnan province, the resort is an hour's drive from the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, a sacred sanctuary which has protected the ethnic minorities and their unique cultures since ancient times. Regarded as the Venice of the Orient with its dizzying array of water canals, quaint bridges and cobble-stoned streets, Lijiang was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Banyan Tree Lijiang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.