I cannot say enough positive about Posada Colchagua. Leonor cares a great deal about her guests and does everything she can to please them. This is a very small hotel, more like a bed and breakfast. Leonor and her son live at the hotel and have their meals in the kitchen. The rooms, the grounds and the pool are lovely.... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Colchagua Santa Cruz
- Posada Colchagua Chile/Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Island of Yáquil, to 8 km to the north of of Santa Cruz's city. It is a beautiful built field house according to the architectural tradition of the central area of Chile. Located in the center of the Valley of Colchagua, in which will be able to enjoy the tranquility and unique atmosphere that it offers the Chilean field. From their balconies, corridors and terraces are sighted the most beautiful landscapes that compose a replete square of beauty in any time of the year. We offer a personalized service, assisted by their owner and next to a personnel of first level. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Colchagua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.