Good swimming pool and rooms are fantastic. However the food and the activities leave a lot to be desired. Visiting Old Nessebar was decent and i recommend a trip there. Staff are quite helpful but were almost presuring us to be involved in activities that were already well over subscribed!
- Also Known As:
- Sol Nessebar Palace Hotel Nessebar
- Sol Nessebar Palace Hotel
- Sol Hotel Nessebar
- Sol Melia Nessebar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Management for Sol Nessebar Resort by Sol Hotels as per 2008. Kids pool area and castle refurbished for safety and quality reasons. New and extended food offers and resort entertainment & sports follow Sol Hotels quality standards. Gardens and Park upgraded. Resort Manager for Sol Nessebar Palace,-Mare, - Bay is Mr. Lubo Lipchev. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Melia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sol Nessebar Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.