This pousada exceeded our expectations.The location was in historic Santa Teresa a 20 minute walk down hill to the Metro. Our room was spacious and clean.The breakfast was delecious.Most importantly the staff were extremely helpful.We felt very comfortable walking everywhere and with so many restaraunts just down the road.Would highly recommend this pousada.
- Also Known As:
- Castelinho38 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Castelinho38 Hotel
- Castelinho38 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castelinho38 is a real castle in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro's bohemian neighborhood. With its friendly atmosphere and huge space, the castle is ideal for couples, families and groups. Each room has its own personality and is equipped with queen-size beds, hot shower and fans. Our exotic breakfast is served in a beautiful terrace with view of the centre of Rio. Our friendly staff is always available for travel advice and tips for day & night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Castelinho38 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.