We had a wonderful start to our holiday in Brazil by staying in this gem of a hotel. Its a lovely town house in the SantaTeresa district, made extremely welcoming by the friendly owner and staff. A relaxed atmosphere gave us the chance to recover from the flight. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Castelinho38 Hotel
- Castelinho38 Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Castelinho38 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castelinho38 is a real castle in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro's bohemian neighborhood. With its friendly atmosphere and huge space, the castle is ideal for couples, families and groups. Each room has its own personality and is equipped with queen-size beds, hot shower and fans. Our exotic breakfast is served in a beautiful terrace with view of the centre of Rio. Our friendly staff is always available for travel advice and tips for day & night life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Castelinho38 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.