Room was tiny. Didn't expect that tiny of a room for +200 dollars per night. The location was nice, but any hotel on the Avenida Atlantica is. The breakfast was nice. Overal it was OK, average. The service, just as any place in Rio, is kinda rough at the edges, they will not go overboard for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orla Copacabana Hotel is just off famous Copacabana beach, a half-mile from Ipanema Beach and downtown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Highlights at include hotel-wide complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop swimming pool, poolside bar, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Amex, Otel, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Orla Copacabana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana
- Orla Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Orla Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil