My partner and I spent two nights during the week between Christmas and New Years. The poussada has four rooms, all nicely decorated. The gracious and very helpful owners are a husband and wife, and their niece helps out and showed us our room. The café da manha is excellent with fruit, homemade pastries and crepes, cheeses, juices, and coffee,... More
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Caminho Do Ouro Paraty
- Pousada Caminho Do Ouro Paraty, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caminho do Ouro is located 6 km from Paraty´s historic centre. It features air-conditioned rooms, a French restaurant and a deck overlooking the rapids of a river among exuberant vegetation.The rooms at Pousada Caminho do Ouro have a cosy, rustic décor. They are equipped with queen beds, satellite TV and minibar. Accommodation includes free Wi-fi access and free parking.Served on the deck, breakfast consists of items like tropical fruit, crepes, madeleines and omelettes. At Voilà Bistrot, guests savour other specialities prepared with truffles, foie gras and game meats.For relaxation, Caminho do Ouro offers balconies with hammocks, massage room, reading kiosk and river beach. Guests can also watch exotic birds in the hotel´s surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pousada Caminho Do Ouro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.