Just came from a Brazil vacation where we spent two nights at Tropico de Capricornio. Very nice hotel and very interesting architecture and view. The hotel is well located and the owners are very good in taking care of clients. Would have been nice if there was a dinner option as the outside area will be ideal for such a... More
- Also Known As:
- Tropico De Capricornio Buzios
- Tropico De Capricornio Buzios, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropico de Capricornio is a lovely boutique hotel situated on the heights of Alto de Búzios, a privileged and protected quarter in the heart of an 8,000 m² tropical park, totally closed off and secure. Eight very comfortable suites offer an unequaled panoramic view over Ferradura beach and Búzios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Tropico de Capricornio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.