We stayed here for 5 nights while visiting Ouro Preto and the surrounding area. It has a wonderful old-world feel, perfectly fitting the historical ambience of Ouro Preto, with heavy period-pieces of furniture and genuinely nice artwork all over the place. Our rooms were attic rooms under the eaves, but very comfortable and clean. The location is right in front... More
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Do Mondego Ouro Preto
- Pousada Do Mondego Ouro Preto, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the historical Center of Ouro Preto, Pousada do Mondego offers 24 suites with as many different aspects as possible. Different sizes, views but with the same colonial style. Pousada do Mondego has an outstading locations, next to Ouro Preto’s main sightseeings: São Francisco de Assis Church (considered the masterpiece religious construction from Brazilian colonial period, whose author is Aleijadinho); Nossa Senhora da Conceição Sanctuary; Tiradentes Square (where the main Ouro Preto museums are located) and the Opera House (considered the American oldest theater still opened). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pousada Do Mondego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.