Nice suite. Clean and quiet. Lots of hot water. Breakfast was scrambled eggs and bacon or turkey sausage plus the usual frozen bangles and English muffins. Mall and restaurants less than a mile away. Fee WSJ and USA today. TV reception poor and limited channels. Overall good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Austin North / Parmer Lane Hotel Austin
- Springhill Suites Austin North / Parmer Lane Hotel
- Springhill Suites Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy space and style in the NEWLY RENOVATED SpringHill Suites Austin North/Parmer Lane. Conveniently located near I-35 and US 183, our North Austin hotel is just 10 minutes from downtown Austin and offers modern, stylish décor and true Texan hospitality without the downtown prices. We offer complimentary WiFi and new breakfast offerings, including classic American items as well as Eastern favorites such as miso soup, kimchi, noodles, seaweed and white rice as well as a 24-hr Market in the lobby for last-minute snacks. Designed for comfort, each of our newly-renovated suites are 25% larger than traditional hotel rooms and features a kitchen area with mini-fridge, microwave and wet bar as well as Samsung 32" LCD TVs and luxury bedding package. An outstanding location for business travelers, our hotel puts you in close proximity to Dell, Samsung, IBM, Free Scale, HP, Intel, and Applied Materials. Come check out all our new modern conveniences and see why our North Austin hotel is the perfect option when in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Austin North / Parmer Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.