Good location, hotel a little dated, (similar to IC Mark Hopkins in San Fr), service unrivalled. Valet parking at $33 per night a little on the steep side ($20 across the road). Breakfast buffet very limited in choice. Super and welcoming staff.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel Austin
- Intercontinental Stephen f Austin
- Intercontinental Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affectionately known as the 'Stephen F' by native Austinites, the InterContinental Stephen F. Austin has been part of the city scene for more than 60 years. A central location three blocks from the Capitol puts you within walking distance of the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, the University of Texas and the Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Stephen F. Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.