We stayed recently at the Westin. The hotel was very nice and customer service was very attentive. We got our email bill today. They charged $14.95 a day for internet usage !!!! I was shocked needless to say. Hotels that don't have the amenities that The Westin has don't charge such an outrageous rate, in fact most hotels don't charge... More
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Austin At The Domain Hotel
- The Westin Austin At The Domain Hotel Austin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Austin at The Domain is located in the heart of The Domain, one of the premier locations in North Austin, featuring upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment. Downtown Austin is also just 15 minutes away, where travelers love the excitement of 6th Street where you can explore the best live music, great restaurants, and sophisticated shopping. This hotel also boasts a wide range of amenities inlcuding Spa Réveil, a resort-style Outdoor Pool, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Guest rooms are highlighted by luxury bedding, large LCD TVs, and select rooms with stunning Austin views. The Westin at the Domain offers a premier location with luxurious amenities making it one of the best Austin, TX hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Austin at The Domain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.