Stayed at this Hampton Inn one night in April. The lobby is very nice with with coffee and tea always available. The room was comfortable and clean and everything worked. The breakfast was good and well-stocked with baked goods, cheese omelets, sausage parties, French toast, cereal, and make-yourself waffles. Desk staff were pleasant. We enjoyed our brief stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South Hotel
- Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You may need more than one trip to experience the vast offerings of Austin, the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World™." The Hampton Inn® hotel in Austin-South/Airport Area is located in the Southpark Business Park, and about five minutes from Town Lake, the University of Texas, Sixth Street, and the Austin Convention Center. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 123 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.