Stayed here for a one night. Price was $70 with tax. Right off the interstate, so it was convenient. Be prepared for highway noise. It was certainly nothing fancy, but it was clean and had a decent bathroom. The bed was very old. There was a small coffee maker for one cup, but it was absolutely horrible tasting.
- Also Known As:
- Antioch Quarters Inn And Suites
- Antioch Quarters Hotel Antioch
- Antioch Quarters Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quarters Inn offers luxurious, affordable and pet friendly lodging for business and pleasure travelers, minutes from Downtown Nashville, the Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium, Nashville Superspeedway and Music Row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.