here is the 1%--to get it out of the way. Our oven had no rack, and try as i might, I couldn't get Mgt to bring one. (i think asking twice is plenty). But the other 99% was fine. We were there 7 days. All the amenities are listed. And you won't find a better price in this town of... More
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cedarwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.