We booked a room more than 2 months in advance and were told they had a 2 week cancellation policy. Two days later (and still more than 2 months prior to our arrival date), I needed to change my plans. They charged me a 20% cancellation fee. I think that is excessive in light of the timeline.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Arch Cape Hotel
- The Inn At Arch Cape Hotel Arch Cape
- The Inn At Arch Cape Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arch Cape is a small residential community nestled between Hug Point State Park and Oswald West State Park. Small rivers lead to the sea where waves break on monolithic rock formations. At low tide, our stony beach gives way to soft sand and offers miles of walking and exploring. Beach access is a short 1-block walk along a residential road. The Inn is located in the heart of Arch Cape on the corner of Ocean Road & Scenic Highway 101, right across the street from the Arch Cape Inn & Retreat. The darling town of Manzanita is just 10 minutes South with shops, restaurants, and cafes. Charming Cannon Beach is less than ten minutes North, well known for its artist community & galleries, award winning restaurants and the amazing Haystack Rock. ... more less