We booked this hostel not expecting fireworks, but didn't even get sparklers. We were in room 1, which is right next to the desk and communal area/ kitchen. Our room was a windowless, tiny box with a floor fan and paper thin walls. It was unbearably hot and the cushions were just made from cut up foam pieces, stuffed into... More
- Also Known As:
- Chill-Out Guesthouse Hotel Manila
- Chill-Out Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Clean, peaceful, good location, comfortable, affordable.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Chill-out Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.