Stayed here for transit between Male and the islands. Generally clean, not perfect, but no major complaints. Bed was good. Full bathroom amenities. A decent range of English TV channels. Breakfast buffet also carried a reasonable selection. What else can you ask for given the nature of this being a transit hotel?
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Male, Maldives Hotel
- Traders Hotel, Male, Maldives Hotel Male
- Traders Hotel, Male, Maldives
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is just a seven-minute speedboat ride from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport to the 117-room Traders Hotel, Malé, Maldives. Offering quality and value-for-money accommodation, restaurants and services, the hotel is an ideal stop-over to explore the city before heading to your island getaway. Within walking distance, visit the bustling Fish Market, the flower-filled Sultan Park, the national museum and the slender minaret of the Old Friday Mosque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Jetsetter so you can book your Traders Hotel, Male, Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.