Location is perfect next to the PWTC. The front desk staff are great. But thats it. The Zende Restaurant was a huge disappointment. It took one hour to get food and yet the bill came with our drinks. There is very minimal security if any. As a woman traveling alone, I would not stay there again. Anyone can use the... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.