The afternoon tea at the drawing room is classy. Table setting is beautiful, atmosphere relaxing and services heartening. Antiques decorate every corner of the hotel. The quality of food though is average. Afternoon tea starts at 3 pm and advance booking at weekends is necessary as this place is very popular with locals and Japanese tourists.
- Also Known As:
- Carcosa Seri Negara Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Carcosa Seri Negara Hotel
- Carcosa Seri Negara Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carcosa Seri Negara is located at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It offers fully air-conditioned rooms and suites, all of which have television, IDD with access to internet, and espresso coffee and tea making facilities. Some of its amenities include private butler, private bar, and landscaped garden with outdoor seating. While staying here, it is a must for you to try The Veranda Restaurant, which offers a modern interpretation of Malay cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Prestigia, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Carcosa Seri Negara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.