I reckon this is the (so far) place to stay in KL. Rooms are good. not really big but enought to make you feel comfortable. It has a restaurant right beside the front desk and it's amazing. Great menu and waiters are friendly. Clean and safe. Also, they have a nice roof top where they throw parties!!
- Also Known As:
- Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by towering skyscrapers and buildings in Kuala Lumpur, Reggae Mansion is a colonial style building which invokes a sense of nostalgia both to locals and visitors which is scarce these days. Happily, these nostalgic feelings are now captured by Reggae Mansion KL with its unspoiled, colonial charm reminiscent to days gone by. The Reggae Mansion Hostel, Kitchen and Bar is the newest and most funky place in town. We are located in the heart of bustling China Town in a beautifully renovated 3-storey building. This is KL’s most happening and atmospheric hostel for international travellers. Our bar serves a wide range of *ALCOHOLIC drinks and the kitchen offers our famous WESTERN and ASIAN food menus *NON HALAL. Our comfy outdoor terraced area and garden is a hub for travellers from all over the world to meet, share stories and party. We have so much to offer, you will never want to leave!! Our facilities include:• Free continental breakfast with tea/coffee & fruits• Internet station with skype headphones• Free WIFI throughout the mansion• Safety deposit box at reception & in private rooms• Filtered drinking water dispenses on every floor• IDD call phones• Door card access key• Coin operated Laundrette• Bar & restaurant• Guest courtyard with BBQ area• Sky bar on the roof (Unobstructed view overlooking the Twin Towers & KL Tower)• Transfer service to Airport (chargeable)We even bring you a 40 seat cinema room (Equip with latest high-tech THX sound) for your entertainment experience. In-room facilities feature 2 power points and reading lamp for every bed, free lockers (padlock for sale) in the dorms, AC in all rooms. Universal adapters, irons, hair dryers/straighteners available for free rental. Free shampoo/shower gel, linen, blanket and towel. Cable Satellite LCD TV in private rooms. Our Reggae Tours help organise and arrange all sorts of exciting activities and tours around Malaysia. We also operate an exclusive city tour for our in-house guests. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING• Wheel chair is not accessible since our hostel has no lift. • Reggae Mansion is a backpacker and party hostel. We have an age limit to 60 years old above.• We do not accept online bookings from Malaysia, India and middle east countries. Bookings made and paid online by these countries shall not be refundable. We accept walk in check in only for these countries and it is subjected to the room availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.