Having stayed in a large number of hotels and apartments across Kuala Lumpur for a number of years, including 9 trips in the last 2 years, I can say without question that the Nomad Residences is so far the best value. We had a very large and spacious 3 bed apartment, with 2 bathrooms, which overlooked the swimming pool, which... More
- Also Known As:
- The Nomad Residences Bangsar Hotel
- The Nomad Residences Bangsar Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXCLUSIVE SERVICE RESIDENCES IN THE HEART OF BANGSAR...The Nomad Bangsar Residences, in the heart of Bangsar is an exclusive and low density enclave amidst the entertainment and residential districts in Kuala Lumpur with convenient access to Bangsar Shopping Center, Bangsar Village Shopping Mall, Midvalley & The Garden Shopping Mall, Pantai Hospital,Supermarkets,Wet Markets,Banks,Money Changers, International Restaurants and Bars,Playschools and nearby children's activity.66 well appointed units, every consideration has been made to restrict the number of residences so that you have ample space to call your own and have all the privacy you need.The well-maintained and carefully planned ground is designed to offer you a quiet, peaceful sanctuary where you can go for a stroll, your kids can play on the playground or enjoy a vigorous workout at the gym.These elegantly furnished serviced residences with a spacious living room offers you an extensive array of facilities for you and your family - it is truly your "Home Away From Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your The Nomad Residences Bangsar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.