I'd stayed in Shin Osaka Youth Hostel from February 11-14th and it was a good stay for me and my friends. We're backpackers group from Malaysia, and all I can said it was indeed, a good, super good hostel for backpackers. The dormitory room for 6 with tatami room was splendid, with clean and spacious common room. Wi-Fi, and free... More
- Also Known As:
- Shin-Osaka Youth Hostel Hotel Osaka
- Shin-Osaka Youth Hostel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The “Youth Hostel” was originally created in Germany, and is now recognized as a global “Journey Inn”. Although originally created to assist young adolescents, it is now used for family vacations and business travelers as well. The Shin-Osaka Youth Hostel is located 5min walk away from the JR Shin-Osaka Station, and is close not only to Osaka, but to Kyoto, Nara and Kobe. It is a very convenient place for fulfilling the desires of exploring the Kansai area. Moreover, the 1st-8th floor offers rental rooms, including an assembly hall, meeting rooms, musical rooms, studios and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rakuten and HostelWorld so you can book your Shin-Osaka Youth hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.