Very good for the price. The room is very large and comfortable with mini-kitchen. The shower was great with the best water pressure. The rooms are recently renovated, but they kept old cabinets which were very dated and moldy. However, with the price I paid, I can't complain. Will stay here again when visiting Osaka.
- Also Known As:
- Weekly Mansion Osaka At Otemae Hotel
- Weekly Mansion Osaka At Otemae Hotel Osaka
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finally a budget lodging alternative to hotels in Japan and great for family traveling! Near major tourist destinations and business districts, enjoy the convenience of a furnished, western-style apartment, with enough room for the single traveler or the whole family - up to 7 people. With daily, weekly, and monthly stay rates available to meet the needs of any leisure or business traveler, enjoy the benefits of private furnished apartments in the middle of Osaka. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, JAPANiCAN, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Recruit Holdings Co.,Ltd (Inbound) and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Mystays Otemae reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.