My friends and I stayed here in 4 beds privated room on April 14-16, 2013. Location is very good. We can walk to Teramachi dori shopping street (3 mins), Nishiki food market (5 mins), Gion District (15 mins) and Yasaka Shrine (20 mins). Room is small but clean. We can open 3 big laggages in room at the same time.... More
- Also Known As:
- Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Hotel
- Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse Hotel Kyoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khaosan Kyoto G.H. offers you best value for your stay in Kyoto! Ideally located in Shijo-Kawaramachi area, in the centre of Kyoto city, 3mins walk from Hankyu line Kawaramachi station.We do not offer luxury five star accommodations; however, our concept is "Great Value, Comfortable, Clean and Friendly for All Guests."We believe that your stay with us would definitely be a pleasant one!!*5 Big Features of Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse- Opened on 5th, Nov, 2010- 3 minute walk from Hankyu Kawaramachi Sta- Convenient access to major touristic sights- 6 Beds Mix / Female Dorm highly recommended- Japanese Tatami living room and Excellent facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.