We stayed for seven nights during cherry blossom time and felt welcome from the moment we entered this clean and well-located accommodation. The staff were generous with advice on dining and shopping and maps and how to operate the cute tatami room with it's shower and the usual fun Japanese toilet. While the two single futon mattresses made it a... More
- Also Known As:
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Hotel Kyoto
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury ryokan in a 10 square meters. A king size Tatami bed with two comfortable futon and double insulated walls (for additional privacy), thick mattresses, air conditioner and a folding table. The rooms are also equipped with the latest facilities such as a stylish shower room, Sharp AQUOS 32 inch LCD TV and fully automatic toilet.* A large storage space is available under the Tatami bed as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Rakuten, HostelWorld, Jalan, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Capsule Ryokan Kyoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.