During my trip in April 2013, I picked Capsule Ryokan as one of the my accommodations in Kyoto. We stayed for 4 nights in a tatami room, and was not disappointed. The first thing that impressed us was the hospitality of the front desk staff, especially the owner. When we checked in, we got nothing short of a full room... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury ryokan in a 10 square meters. A king size Tatami bed with two comfortable futon and double insulated walls (for additional privacy), thick mattresses, air conditioner and a folding table. The rooms are also equipped with the latest facilities such as a stylish shower room, Sharp AQUOS 32 inch LCD TV and fully automatic toilet.* A large storage space is available under the Tatami bed as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Jalan, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Capsule Ryokan Kyoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Hotel Kyoto
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Hotel