I booked a capsule fairly last minute to save money while staying in Kyoto. I was nervous, as I never did the hostel thing in my life, and do like the finer things, though I very much enjoyed my nights there! The capsule mat was firm and comfortable, and the blanket duvet was fluffy and enough warmth for me. I... More
- Also Known As:
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Hotel
- Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Hotel Kyoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you would expect from a luxury ryokan in a 10 square meters. A king size Tatami bed with two comfortable futon and double insulated walls (for additional privacy), thick mattresses, air conditioner and a folding table. The rooms are also equipped with the latest facilities such as a stylish shower room, Sharp AQUOS 32 inch LCD TV and fully automatic toilet.* A large storage space is available under the Tatami bed as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Jalan, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Capsule Ryokan Kyoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.