We've spent 3 nights here from 1/12, the room we had is a traditional japanese tatami style room. Have to make up the bed ourselves which is quite fun and interesting. The guests there are friendly, staff there are fluent in english and helpful. The toilet is extremely small but with everything inside, quite amazing... The location is good, about... More
- Also Known As:
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura Hotel Kyoto
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura is designed like a traditional wooden townhouses in the past and combined with modern-style life. Located in the heart of the city and offers touch of japanese cultures." Feel you're living in Kyoto while you're travelling" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kyomachiya Ryokan Sakura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.