We don't have a lot of experience traveling in China but the Holiday Inns seem have been the best hotels we have stayed in. This hotel does have the disadvantage of being remote from the scenic areas. As with most of the hotels in China the staff are very helpful and the breakfast buffet provides more than enough choice.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xiaoshan is located at south of Qiantang River, nearby Hangzhou and Shaoxing and only 200km from Shanghai. The biggest airport of Zhejiang Province is located here as well. Xiaoshan has long history over 8000 years and Xiang Lake is called the sister of the West Lake. It has its own history. Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou is located at central business district of Xiaoshan, High-Long Plaza, just 20 minutes drive from airport and 20 minutes from Hangzhou central business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Xiaoshan Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.