Although many would consider this as a business rather than tourist hotel it was perfect for a rainy 2 night stay. It is positioned in the centre of town with easy access to the excellent subway system. Taxis are a nightmare in this town but the staff at the Marriott taxi rank could not have been more helpful. In fact... More
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hangzhou Wulin Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Hangzhou Wulin Hotel Hangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Hangzhou Wulin makes life on the road most enjoyable. The hotel’s guest rooms feature comfortable bedding with fluffy pillows, comforters and plush mattress toppers, individual climate control thermostats, mini-bar and many extras with deluxe or executive rooms as well as spacious suites available. The executive lounge boasts spectacular views of downtown where beverages and light snacks are served daily. We're also proud to share a modern lobby where you can sit, use the personal computers, be connected to free Wi-Fi or grab something light from MoMo-to-go. Take full advantage of the on-site amenities including an indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center. Our on site restaurant, MoMo Café offers full breakfast and all day dining serving Hong Kong tea café specialties. Whether visiting Hangzhou for business or leisure, you'll find friendly staff, many amenities and superb location at the Courtyard Hangzhou Wulin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Otel, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Hangzhou Wulin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.