I have been coming to Hangzhou for several years and the Wyndham has always been my first choice. I have stayed there both on family and business trips and it has always been a very special stay. Not one hotel in China has matched the hospitality I have found at the Wyndham Hangzhou. Over the years I have even built... More
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou Hotel Hangzhou
- Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is adjacent to the breathtaking West Lake, a recent addition to UNESCOS WORLD HERITAGE list, facing the provincial government offices and administration, within walking distance of Wulin Street, and close to Hangzhou Tower and Intime department store. 301 various well-appointed guestrooms such as lakeview rooms, cityview room, suites, and rooms specially designed for ladies, outfitted with balconies, independent bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, 37-inch LCD TVs and high-speed wireless internet access.Western, Chinese and Thai restaurants can always match your taste.7 well-equipped conference rooms seating from 20 to 500 guests. The large Royale Ballroom with a unique window view of the West Lake hill, is the only ballroom in Hangzhou providing this feature!It’s the perfect place to create long-lasting memories for your business, conference or leisure trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Grand Plaza Royale Hangzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.