The hotel is near the railroad station, subway and local business. Since Hilton is beside an army school, it looks very safe around the hotel. Room is big, clean and cozy. Service is suitable for travelers. No need to wait such a long time to get any help. All the stuffs are kind, polite and enthusiastic.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel
- Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe Hotel Guangzhou
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in Guangzhou’s central business district, Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe is just 40 minutes by road from Baiyun International Airport and a few minutes away from a transport hub that provides a 20-minute Metro ride to the airport, speedy train and bus links to Shenzhen and Hong Kong. The 498 spacious guestrooms and suites offer the very latest amenities and comforts designed to make your stay carefree and relaxing. Each room is tastefully decorated in contemporary design, while floor-to-ceiling windows provide unrivalled views of the city’s skyline. Wireless internet access, high definition TV and DVD player round out the Hilton vision of giving guests innovative retreats that embrace a sense of well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Hilton Guangzhou Tianhe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.