My husband has stayed there several times and raved about it , but this was my first time and I was not let down. I look forward to seeing the renovation upgrades over the next few years as the rooms are looking outdated. The ongoing renovations are very discrete and I would never even realize they are happening except for... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Al Jubail Hotel
- Intercontinental Al Jubail Hotel Al Jubail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Al Jubail is uniquely situated in a perfect business location neighboring industrial cities 1&2 which houses the world's biggest petrochemical and support industries, Easy to reach from Dammam and Bahrain Airport, the hotel also has a private beach with various water sports activities and offers free internet access in rooms, lobby and beach. Our dining experience is different in Intercontinetal al Jubail where you can enjoy international cuisine in the coffee shop with different theme nights on daily basis, Arabic cuisine in Al Diwan restaurant and Tex Mex cuisine in the Ranch restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental Al Jubail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.