... I would not be staying there. Expensive, and little value for your money, except for the location which is right in the center of St. Pete. Close to many sight-seeings, restaurants etc. Wifi was poor. Rooms small and dark. Breakfast buffet was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Renaissance
- Renaissance St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel is an ideal place to enjoy the city's charm with a fabulous location next to St. Isaac's Cathedral and steps away from Mariinsky Theatre and the Hermitage Museum. From the moment you arrive, the hotel captivates you with an elegant interior, fresh-cut flowers and original artwork. Luxurious, well-appointed accommodations offer comfortable furnishings and large work area with broadband. For a conference or banquet, choose from a ballroom for 200 guests or smaller meeting room. To relax and unwind, visit the fitness centre and sauna, which is a tradition in Russia perfect for the body and soul. Canvas Restaurant offers the finest International and Russian specialties from our award-winning chef and great wines to complement your fare. During famous White Nights, have a cocktail on the 6th Floor Terrace while enjoying views of the cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.