Very large hotel, with the very large Paulaner restaurant. Breakfast room a bit small, and a bit confusing selection of the food. Reaching the room can take a long walk. Nearest metro station as a couple of hundreds meters away. In my opinion not the best place to stay when in St.Petersburg for visiting the town.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Pulkovskaya, St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Park Inn Pulkovskaya, St. Petersburg Hotel
- Park Inn St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Park Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fine Hotel with facade of polished granite & bronze, blending with the architecture of Victory Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Rezidor, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Park Inn Pulkovskaya, St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.