Very nice business hotel in central location. Walking distance to Kremlin, the big Teater, Arbat and Tverskaya street. A little bit expensive food and drinks like everywhere in Moscow. Eventhough my room had a view to a kind of meeting room it was ok. Breakfast was reach and very tasty.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Moscow City Hotel Moscow
- Courtyard Moscow City Hotel
- Courtyard Moscow
- Moscow Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the central Moscow hotels, Courtyard Moscow City Center hotel rises above. With a blend of charm, modern elegance and a historic landmark setting, this Moscow hotel's spacious accommodations, event space and impeccable service make it the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers. World-famous Red Square and the Kremlin are just a short walk from our Moscow hotel, invitingly located in a residential neighborhood. Cultural attractions such as the Bolshoi Theatre and the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts are nearby, as well as business centers and embassies. One of the most beautiful Moscow hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Moscow City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.