This is a typical holiday inn hotel not too far (about 5 minutes) from Metro station. Despite it being just next to 8-lane road the hotel is very quiet. Also the breakfasts were very good which is not always the rule in Moscow's hotels. The room was big and clean and the reception staff spoke very good English (and was... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Moscow-Simonovsky Hotel Moscow
- Holiday Inn Moscow-Simonovsky Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Novospassky Monastery and the Krutitsy Mission the newly built Holiday Inn Moscow Simonovsky enjoys an enviable position south east of Moscow city centre. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travellers including Kids Stay and Eat Free*. There are 217 spacious and modern Fully air conditioned bedrooms and suites. All rooms have High speed internet access and a complimentary tea and coffee tray. All public areas have access to WiFi. The hotel restaurant offers the Great Holiday Inn Breakfast and a wide choice of local and international cuisine. The Lobby bar and CafÃ© serves hot and cold beverages and light snacks from early till late. Room Service is available 24 hours. There are 5 purpose built Conference and Banqueting suites suitable for Boardroom meetings, Training Courses Lunches and Dinners. The hotels Fitness centre is available free of charge, 24 hours, exclusive to all hotel guests. The hotel is a short drive to Red Square, The Kremlin and other Moscow attractions. Alternatively the Metro station, Proletarkaya is within 5 minutes walking. * Terms and conditions apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Moscow-Simonovsky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.