i am a golden club circle member and a loyal client of almost 2 decades. i have to take my business elsewhere because i am no longer valued at EDSA Shangri-La. At 90% hotel capacity occupancy leaving 10% availability only dictates to me that i could have been given a room for extended stay if desired.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong