Stayed a few days recently at this hotel. The hotel itself and the staff were fine in general. The location is ugly and off the beaten track even though it is still in the Makati area. Don't get a room facing the road if you are a light sleeper. Very noisy! Wont stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel
- Herald Suites Solana Hotel Makati
- Herald Suites Solana Makati, Metro Manila
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Herald Suites Solana is located in Makati City, the business district of the Philippines. Just a few meters from the South Expressway and 20 minutes from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Herald Suites Solana is ideal for the business and leisure traveler who seeks the convenience of shopping in nearby Ayala Center or needs to meet with associates in the financial district. It offers 40 big air-conditioned guestrooms. It has a pool and gym on the top floor, and a coffee shop on the second floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Herald Suites Solana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.