We only have raves for this hotel. It is situated on its own island, Isla Suasi, the only privately owned island on Lake Titicaca. It is built in the form of a two story mountain lodge. There are 24 rooms. Our room was on the second floor, was large, comfortable, clean and quiet. The room had a small stove heater... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A solar-powered ecolodge on remote and uniquely beautiful Isla Suasi—the only private island in massive Lake Titicaca, the world’s highest navigable body of water. Featuring panoramic lake views from every room, surrounded by terraced gardens and designed with native materials (stone, adobe and thatched roofs) to blend into the island, the lodge is committed to being green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Isla Suasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.