Visiting Puno for Lake Titikaka we stayed in Casa Andina. Although front street is under construction and almost impossible to locate hotel, staff was very attentive. Hotel was well located near Plaza de Armas and other walkable restaurants. Good and simple breakfast. Good pizza al "leño". Rooms are ok, too cold, coming from caribbean weather. Recommended for weekend stay.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Puno Tikarani Hotel Puno
- Casa Andina Classic - Puno Tikarani Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Puno Tikarani
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A medium-size, easygoing hotel with several relaxing public areas, including a fireplace lounge and courtyard. Close to Puno’s restaurant and bar scene along the pedestrian-only Lima boulevard — just a 5-minute walk— but just far enough removed to make sure visitors get a good night’s sleep. More spacious, with larger bedrooms and with more public areas, than Casa Andina’s other downtown Puno Classic hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Puno Tikarani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.