The hotel sits on Lake Titicaca and if that view isn't enough they have guinea pigs running wild along with Llamas. The food was excellent and service wonderful. the staff couldn't do enough for us. We ate in the hotel as it was a bit far from town but not to worry the food was delicious.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Lake Titicaca Puno Hotel Puno
- Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Lake Titicaca Puno Hotel
- Sonesta Puno
- Puno Sonesta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the shores of Lake Titicaca, you can enjoy traditional Peruvian hospitality at the Sonesta Posada del Inca Puno. The hotel offers a location surrounded by beauty and tranquility and easy access to all tourist activities. Admire the beautiful landscape offered by the highest navigable lake in the world, surrounded by mountains and snowy peaks. The hotel has a beautiful view of Lake Titicaca from the guestrooms, Restaurant and Bar, as well as from the terrace. Visit the fascinating floating islands of the Uros people and their communities built of cana de totora, Sillustani Chullpas, Taquile and Amantani islands. Also visit the Yavari ship, built in England in 1862, carried in parts by mules to get to Lake Titicaca, now shown as a museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sonesta Posadas del Inca Lake Titicaca Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.