We stayed in the Eco Lodge in Puerto Maldonado for five nights and spent one night in the lodge up the Tambopata River. The Eco Lodge in town was very comfortable. Our room had air conditioning and a hot water shower which worked well. You will need the air conditioning at night. The breakfast is cooked to order and was... More
- Also Known As:
- Wasai Maldonado Eco Hotel
- Wasai Maldonado Eco Hotel Puerto Maldonado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the peruvian jungle. A place specially created for you to enjoy the natural beauty of the amazon, with the security and confort of a great hotel. Enjoy the relaxing view of the Madre de Dios River and their beautiful dawns from any bungalow. Is the start for most of the expeditions to the best attractions of the Tambopata National Reserve. Hot water, mini bar, air-conditioning, cable TV, internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Wasai Maldonado Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.