I have never written a review for a hotel before, but after my stay at the Wasai Ecolodge, I felt compelled to. After a late flight, we were picked up and greeted with a complimentary cocktail and a very friendly staff. The hotel room was adequate. The food was excellent and abundant. There is a sloth that lives in the... More
- Also Known As:
- Wasai Maldonado Eco Hotel
- Wasai Maldonado Eco Hotel Puerto Maldonado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the peruvian jungle. A place specially created for you to enjoy the natural beauty of the amazon, with the security and confort of a great hotel. Enjoy the relaxing view of the Madre de Dios River and their beautiful dawns from any bungalow. Is the start for most of the expeditions to the best attractions of the Tambopata National Reserve. Hot water, mini bar, air-conditioning, cable TV, internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Wasai Maldonado Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.