A perfect place to slow down and relax with a wonderful scenery as well! Very friendly, attentive and helpful staff! The tours, the Kuna people arranged, were great. We spent there a couple of days between 2013 and 2014. We had such an awesome time!
- Also Known As:
- Sapibenega The Kuna Hotel San Blas Islands
- Sapibenega The Kuna Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the soul of the Caribbean in a land where time is never ending.Listen to the tales of an ancient sprit inspired by waters so crystalclear,you can see the heart of the sea. More than 365 islands withwhite sands beaches will be waiting for you at Kuna Yala indigenous reserveand we, at SAPIBENEGA THE KUNA LODGE willbe glad to show you the magic of our culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sapibenega The Kuna Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.