Absolutely love this place! We are currently staying in the Typica log chalet with a loft and the views are breathtaking. There are exotic flowers and foliage, coffee plants, maintained jungle trails and mountain views all around. Zip line, coffee tours, rafting trips, and just hiking the trails will keep you entertained for days. They grow there own coffee which... More
- Also Known As:
- Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Hotel Boquete
- Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have ensured that the accommodations here have been designed to perfectly blend with the rugged beauty of the region . Starting with the rustic log siding that makes up part of the exterior walls, the lodgings here let guests know that this hotel is in perfect harmony with nature. This is a true eco-resort, and its wonderful accommodations make that abundantly clear.There are four rooms with one queen-size bed and six with two queen-size beds, these rooms are spacious and offer the best amenities the resort has available. Also some of these rooms offer the capability to connect for those parents traveling with their children.Equipped with upscale amenities, the rustic design of the resort represents the skill ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.