We spend 3 nights, me, my daughter and fiance. Nice rooms, normal "ibis" breakfast. Good service, and nice beds.This hotel was a Ibis but somehow changed the name to Moussafir. The pool was ok, and we had really great time there all three.I put a four "very good" because the time i was there was special for me, but if... More
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Moussafir Essaouira Hotel
- Ibis Moussafir Essaouira Hotel Essaouira
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seated at the entrance of the city coming from Marrakech, at 10 mns driving from downtown, 25 mns from the International Airport Mogador and 5 mns from the beach. 151 rooms including 12 communicating rooms and 4 rooms for people with reduced mobility, finely decorated with new Poppy trends and fitted with all modern comfort: heating, air-conditioning, bathroom with shower, LCD television with satellite channels, direct telephone, internet terminal. The Sud & Compagnie Restaurant with a swimming pool terrace offers Mediterranean food, particularly Italian, Spanish, Lebanese or Moroccan dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Moussafir Essaouira Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.