We stayed 2 nights in March 2014. We did not select this hotel, it was selected by our tour operator (Borneo Adventures). The breakfast was okay -- not terrible and not great. The WIFI was painfully slow and unreliable. The room was dirty, sad, minimal. Stiff, hard bed.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Majestic Kuching
- Hotel Riverside Majestic
- Riverside Majestic Hotel Kuching, Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located in the heart of Kuching's business entertainment, dining and shopping district, the Riverside Majestic Hotel offers free WiFi and is the ideal place for business, meetings and leisure.Overlooking the Sarawak River, the hotel commands a panoramic view of the city and the Kuching Waterfront. It is 20 minutes away from the Kuching International Airport and within walking distance of some of the city's major tourist attractions such as the Kuching Waterfront, Chinese Museum, Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple, Fort Margherita and the Main Bazaar.The hotel is adjacent to the Riverside Shopping Complex, a 5-storey shopping podium featuring a cineplex and bowling centre. Opposite the hotel is its sister property, the Grand Margherita Hotel, plus the Sarawak Plaza Shopping Complex and the Sarawak Economic Development Corporation Building. The kitchen of Café Majestic & River Palace / Coca Thai Restaurant are certified Halal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Riverside Majestic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.