While I did not stay there or even get past the gate at the road my experience was terrible. I wanted to play golf at the resort and after multiple attempts my hotel in Kuching was finally able to obtain the information (nothing on their website about golf reservations or rates) I made a tee time. After driving to the... More
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Highlands Hotel Kuching
- Borneo Highlands Resort Kuching, Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden treasure in the heart of Borneo’s highland rainforest. Cleverly tucked away in the exotic highland rainforest of Borneo standing at the height of 1,000 meters above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border. Flushed within 5,000 acres of untouched greens, surrounded by the world’s oldest and 2nd largest tropical rainforest, Borneo Highlands Resort is surely a sanctuary to escape to. Unwind, renew, and rejuvenate with a careful selection of enjoyable retreats, tailored exclusively for you to take care of your inner self while we take care of the rest. Back to Nature, Back to Basics ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Borneo Highlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.