Just stay in hotel at night at will go out all the day will be fine... For me is ok...although it is very far from airport but still in centre place that we want to go.... It is cheaper and got air con and this will not to comment bad already ....
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel
- Tune Hotel Com
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within East Malaysia's largest lifestyle mall and en-route to Mount Kinabalu – Borneo's highest peak, this limited service hotel offers the basic essentials to guests looking for a good night's sleep and a place to re-energize – 5-star beds, heated power showers, clean rooms and 24-hour security. Customize your stay with add-on extras like in-room air-conditioning and wireless internet access. Book online early for best rates, always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Budget Places, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tune Hotels .com - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.