It's not recommend if you plan to stay here for more than 3 nights. My experience was, 4D3N, first two nights was good, third night I feel bored. No window, ventilation very bad. Location wise is good, locate nearby 1Borneo shopping mall. Won't get hunger for food.
- Also Known As:
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1borneo, Kota Kinabalu Hotel
- Tune Hotel Com
- Tune Hotels .Com - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu Sabah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within East Malaysia's largest lifestyle mall and en-route to Mount Kinabalu – Borneo's highest peak, this limited service hotel offers the basic essentials to guests looking for a good night's sleep and a place to re-energize – 5-star beds, heated power showers, clean rooms and 24-hour security. Customize your stay with add-on extras like in-room air-conditioning and wireless internet access. Book online early for best rates, always. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Budget Places, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Tune Hotels .com - 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.