We booked an Executive Club Floor room and paid a high premium ensuring that we had a good 3 days 2 nights stay but it turned out to be an overall disappointment. Check-in was smooth and kudos to Melor who explained our privileges from welcome fruit basket, turndown services, Executive Club Lounge privileges etc. He called for a staff to... More
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel Putrajaya
- Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first premier ‘Malaysian Icon Hotel’, Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside is located 25 minutes from the KL International Airport with easy access to Kuala Lumpur city centre and Sepang Circuit via ERL transit train or by car through a network of highways. It is the epitome of class with exquisite accommodation, contemporary elegant cuisine, large signature spa facilities and an endless array of recreational activities from fitness centre, games & Wii room to kids club and water sports such as canoe, kayak, paddle boat, cruise and water ski.Sprawled over four acres on the shores of the Putrajaya Lake, this spectacular 281 rooms including suites and 34 service apartments’ 5-star hotel is meticulously crafted to depict architecture and ambiance that are distinctively ethnic Malay, Chinese, Indian and of the Borneo continent. Experience Malaysia’s multicultural showcase at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.