The moment I stepped through the lobby, I was greeted with polite and friendly service. Our rooms and toilets are very clean and the beds are comfortable. Only drawback are the pillows. A bit on the high and hard side. Will definitely come back here but with my own pillows. Very suitable for visits with young children. Btw, pool was... More
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.