huge issue with the hotel was the smoking room on the 8th floor... There was a serious stench of smoke on entire floor and rooms on this floor ( we changed 2 rooms on the same floor and at last paid rmb 100 to shift on 18th non smoking floor)... Seems the cooling systems was not cleaned for ages...me and... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Along bustling Upper Penang Road, in the heart of George Town. Easy access to commercial and government offices, 30 minutes by car from Penang International Airport and 5 minutes to Penang Ferry terminal. 451 comfortably furnished rooms inclusive of executive rooms, broadband internet, LCD TV, long bath, bidet, electronic safe in selected categories, coffee/tea making facilities, mini fridge, satellite TV and in-house movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Cititel Penang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cititel Penang Georgetown
- Cititel Penang Hotel Georgetown