A friend took me to have brunch at The Temple Tree's restaurant just next to Bon Ton's hotel. And I thanked him for that. The food was excellent taste-wise, portion-wise and presentation-wise. The overall property was so relaxing and they even let us used the pool. It was quiet and the lady serving us was very lovely.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Tree At Bon Ton Hotel
- Temple Tree At Bon Ton Hotel Langkawi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Though classified as B&B/Inn, Temple Tree is actually more of a boutique resort of many cultures, an eclectic mix of heritage chic...Antique buildings of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian origin, make up this 8 villa hotel, with 8 rooms & 6 suites now open. Each building has, over its 70-110 year old history, created its own heart and soul. Hopefully we have given due respect to each of these family homes with the restoration process. These houses are now the continuing story of people who live in them, our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Splendia, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Temple Tree at Bon Ton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.