In 30+ years of travelling, this is quite simply the best accommodation we have experienced, and best value by a mile. On entering the resort, one is transported back to the Malaya of yesteryear. The owner has faithfully relocated representative houses from 100 or so years ago. One has the choice of imagining to be a Chinese Trader, Penang Merchant,... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Though classified as B&B/Inn, Temple Tree is actually more of a boutique resort of many cultures, an eclectic mix of heritage chic...Antique buildings of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Eurasian origin, make up this 8 villa hotel, with 8 rooms & 6 suites now open. Each building has, over its 70-110 year old history, created its own heart and soul. Hopefully we have given due respect to each of these family homes with the restoration process. These houses are now the continuing story of people who live in them, our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AsiaRooms, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Temple Tree at Bon Ton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Tree At Bon Ton Hotel Langkawi
- Temple Tree At Bon Ton Hotel